Brahma Shree Neelakantha Gurupadar
THE SAGE EXTRA- ORDINAIRE
- Birth : December 23,1900. at Uliyazhathura, Thiruvananthapuram
- Spritutal swayambhoo: a self made saint.
- Realisation of Lord Siva and Lord Subrahmanya before the age of 20.
- In 1920 moved in to the 14 cents of land (asharam premises) and never stepped out 45-year long intense, incessant and penetrating penance.
- Practiced ATAMARAMA WORSHIP where the worshiper and the worshipped attained absolute communion.
- ATAMARAMA ABHISHEKAM where the abhisekam is performed on oneself in the anahatchakra, unparalleled except in The case of Lord Anjaneya.
- Embodiment OF Divine light and veritable treasure of vedic wisdom.
- Possessed Ashtaiswarya sidhis: Knowing everything beforehand, disappearing from the view of others, assuring the form of any living being and present at distant places etc.
- Despite the power led a simple and humble life clad in a short piece of dhoti.
- Very personification of compassion and universal love .but was ever uncompromising with untruth and egoism in anyone.
- Could have attained nirvikalapa samadhi at the age of 32.but waited for 32 more years for the spiritual successor to arrive.
- Swetcha mrityu (One who cloud choose when to leave the mortal body behind ) like Bhishma postponed the samadhi twice.
- Instituted the uninterrupted recital of Ramayana from morning to evening every day ever since 1920.
- Established Shree Rama Dasa matham and consecrated a Rama-Sita Anjaneya temple and introduced regular worship.
- Appointed his beloved disciple as the mathadhipati in 1965.
- Attalned Nirvkatpe Samadhi on the self-chosen day and time: utharayana shukla paksha. Ekadasi(May 26,1965).
Jagadguru Swami Sathyananda Saraswati
AN EXTRAORDINARY DISCIPLE
- Birth : September 25,1933 at Andoorlonam, Thiruvananthapuram
- Realized Lord Krishana at the age of 9.
- Excellent student, Good poet. Orator and social activist.
- Guru spoke very little and communicated through symbolism and eye-movements, the -ever-attentive disciple fulfilled every duty in an impeccable manner.
- Took the reigns of a humble institution and single-handedly built it as organization of international significance.
- Observed extreme hardship and penance for fourteen years and realised the divine Mother.
- At her Divine command stepped out of the ashram to spearhead the Dharma samara against conversion, false propaganda, and distortion of truth by the proselytising religions and the communists.
- A unique confluence of the four paths: Jana Yoga, Bhakthi yoga, Raja yoga and Karma yoga :a veritable treasure of spiritual wisdom.and ecstatic devotee of the Divine Mother, a yogi par excellence and the greatest Karma yogi to uphold Sanatana Dharma since Swami Vivekananda.
- Founder of more then thirteen institution in India and abroad.
- Executive Member, Kendriya Marg Darshak Mandal and Rama Janmabhoomi Nyas Manch.
- Visionary behind Punnyabhomi National Daily-A World Hindu Newspaper.
Swami Krishnananda Saraswati
AN EXTRAORDINARY DISCIPLE
- Birth : 22nd. Dec. 1938 at Kerala
- Swam Krishnananda Saraswati Ji has been very close to his Guru Jagadguru Swami Satyananda Saraswati Ji Maharaj. He presented an unique devotion to his guru through result oriented action converting his Guru’s wishes in to realities viz. spreading the motto of WORLD IS ONE FAMILY. He has been an extraordinary disciple to bring people to his Guru’s grace zone transforming them into true devotees of Gurudev. Transforming people is not an easy job and that too without an ego and selfish motive.
- He brought his Guru’s mission to north India in 1981 and worked with great devotion and dedication. He has been undertaking frequent, long and torturous journies from Kerala to U P. With paucities of all kinds but with the greatest riches and resources of his Guru’s spiritual support he was able to establish following Ashrams to work as spiritual power houses for future generations.
- Lord Ayyappa Mandir , & Swami Satyananda Saraswati Vidyalaya , Obra ,Distt. Sonebhadra, U P
- Shree Neelkantha Yoga Kendra & Shree Neelkantha Mahadev Mandir, Surwari , Distt. Faizabad, U P.
- Shree Ramagiri Ashram, Ambeshiv Village. Distt. Badlapur, Maharastra ( Very Large Ashram )
- Swami Ji is the President of Shree Rama Dasa Mission Universal Society, Tiruvanantapuram, Kerala for Ashrams outside Kerala.
Lots of social activities and religious functions are being organized and conducted under Swami Ji’s guidance at Shree Ramagiri Ashram , Badlapur, where he stays most of the time.